Thursday, August 19, 2010

Past CIAC's Will and Skyler

These are originals from years ago when we first started keeping track of them.

I wipe my ass with bacon ciac.
I usually have diarrhea ciac.
I preheat the oven when I'm not cooking ciac.
I eat sandwiches without the bread ciac.
I play pool with my dick ciac.
I eat chicks out with a fork ciac.
I listen to Barbie Girl and masturbate ciac.
My favorite movie is The Fog ciac.
I only wear temporary tattoos ciac.
I sample grapes at the supermarket ciac.
I only date chicks on eHarmony ciac.
I crush lines of monster trucks with my moped ciac.
I cut my own leg off with a plastic spoon ciac.
I brush my teeth with hydrochloric acid ciac.
I watch DVDs in the VCR ciac.
I only put in one contact ciac.
I set my thermostat to 85 in the summer ciac.
I floss my teeth with g-strings ciac.
I bring oscillating fans to parties ciac.
I bong bongwater ciac.
I watch Sci-Fi original movies ciac.
I put roofies in my own drinks ciac.
I know where the hood is at ciac.
I play solitare at LAN parties ciac.
I watch movies on cable for the commercials ciac.
When I build puzzles I start in the middle ciac.
I buy new phone batteries instead of recharging them ciac.
Idon'tusespacewhenItxtciac.
I make moon tea ciac.
I pay for all you can eat buffets when I'm not hungry ciac.
I only lube up after I beat off ciac.
I clean my house with bleach and ammonia ciac.
I use an annoying strand of beef jerky as a toothpick ciac. -HB
I use water to put out grease fires ciac.
I listen to silent movie soundtracks in my car ciac.
I purposely void the warranty the day I buy anything ciac.
I watch Tivo in rewind ciac.

No comments:

Post a Comment