Friday, August 20, 2010

Some I had saved...

I roofie my girlfriend ciac.
I ask homeless people for money ciac. -wt
I break into other people's houses and clean them ciac. -wt
I can drive two cars at a time ciac. -wt
I take my wife to a bachelor party ciac.
(unknown)


I download spyware on purpose ciac.
I have a coke nail on my toe ciac.
I pull cops over ciac.
Will


I get 86'd from Applebee's ciac.
I put the Bible in the fiction section ciac.
Jake

I only listen to vinyl rips ciac.
I drunk dial my mom ciac.
I google Google ciac.
I chase microbrews with Bud Light ciac.
I face my bills before I spend them ciac.
I smoke twenty-FOUR feet from buildings ciac.
I drink white wine from a red wine glass ciac.
I perm my pubes ciac.
I put jarred sauce on homemade pasta ciac.
I read Highlights for the articles ciac.
I only drink grain alcohol and Keystone Light ciac.
I only use prime numbers ciac.
I OD on marijuana ciac.
I put filters on my Lucky Strikes ciac.
My ringtone is MMMBop ciac.
me

No comments:

Post a Comment